Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2015

Patreon Campaign Progress

www.patreon.com/steveeulberg
Since beginning this project in January to help celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Owl Mountain Music, Inc. I am now (drumroll please!) 


76% of the way to reaching my goal of 30 patrons in my first year!

This has resulted in our reaching 3 Milestone Goals and being only $8 a month away from reaching the 4th Milestone Goal.  
(Each goal results in additional special rewards for Patrons).

Now here is the real deal, or why I started this project:

9 Projects Completed:


1. Chopin’s Raindrop Prelude arr. for Mountain Dulcimer

4. Another Jig Will Do digitized

5. Dulcimer-Friendly Worship Vol II digitized book and CD

6. Soaring SongBook created, digitized

7. a piece of it all Chord Chart Book created, digitized


9. First Snow for Mixed Dulcimer Quartet Video


New Work Created/Begun:


Traded My Thyroid In (Guitar Tablature)

2 New (unnamed) hammered dulcimer compositions

Progress on 3 new Dulcimer Orchestra Arrangements

The strongest impact for me, however, has been to have this community of support (whose presence challenges me to keep focused!)

No comments:

Post a Comment