Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Patreon Progress!

Sound the trumpets!  Lay a festive table!  Thanks to my Patrons, we have surpassed yet another Milestone Goal

I am scheduling a private Patrons-Only Concert Window show as a reward, but the work that they support provides benefits for everyone else, too!

You can be part of this special-access to the creative process as well.  The idea behind Patreon is to update the time-honored model of patronage for artists by helping lots of people provide smaller, affordable support to add up to the freedom for musicians and other artists to creative, document and perform their art.  For as little $1 a month ($5 is the first level to receive special rewards) you can become my patron and have a back-stage pass.

I published demos of my new songs from the Grunewald Guild on my patreon site first!
The Center Calls

and

Barefoot Ballet  (see the video below)

But in addition, I've also been able to create digital downloads for my legacy products, Happy Are They:  Psalms to Sing and Sway By (Book/CD)
and  
Mr. Steve's Folk Music for Little Folks (EP)
that are available to everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment